How DevOps Works
Under a DevOps model, development and operations teams are no longer “siloed.” Sometimes, these two teams are merged into a single team where the engineers work across the entire application lifecycle, from development and test to deployment to operations, and develop a range of skills not limited to a single function.
In some DevOps models, quality assurance and security teams may also become more tightly integrated with development and operations and throughout the application lifecycle. When security is the focus of everyone on a DevOps team, this is sometimes referred to as DevSecOps.
These teams use practices to automate processes that historically have been manual and slow. They use a technology stack and tooling which help them operate and evolve applications quickly and reliably. These tools also help engineers independently accomplish tasks (for example, deploying code or provisioning infrastructure) that normally would have required help from other teams, and this further increases a team’s velocity.
what you learn in this course
If you wish to work in the IT industry, this is the time to upskill yourself with the latest developments. DevOps is a field where testing, development, and operations teams work together on a common platform.A standardised training programme called DevOps Certification Programme can help you upgrade your portfolio. Broadly speaking, DevOps is a combination of two words – development and operations. It is designed to ensure that candidates have attained the necessary level of expertise and knowledge for working in software development and IT operations.Controlling the version, automating the code, continuous integration (CI), deployment, application monitoring, and configuration management are covered in this course. You will be able to get in-depth information about various DevOps technologies such as Nagios, Jenkins, Git, and so on.During the session, you will learn about the purpose of DevOps training online and its advantages, ideas, and process. Real-world scenarios are part of the learning experience. You will be learning the following from this DevOps course:•Collaboration•Automation•Integration•Communication
- What is Devops?
- why Devops?
- Devops Life Cycle
- Overview of Devops Tools.
- Introduction to Visualisation .
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Understanding Version Control
- Introduction to Git
- Perform various Git commands
- Work with remote repositories
- Understand Jenkins and its features
- Managing authorization in Jenkins
- Jenkins notification management
- Master-slave architecture in Jenkins
- Add a slave node to Jenkins master
- Build and deploy codes using Jenkins
- Build pipeline plugin in Jenkins
- Use Declarative pipeline in Jenkins
- Maven Installation
- Maven Build requirements
- Maven POM Builds (pom.xml)
- Maven Build Life Cycle
- Maven Local Repository (.m2)
- Maven Global Repository
- Group ID, Artifact ID, Snapshot
- Maven Dependencies
- Maven Plugins
- Understand Containerization
- Understand the Docker Architecture
- Docker Installation
- Working with Docker Containers
- Run Containers in different modes
- Write and build a Dockerfile to create a Docker Image
- Working with Containers and Docker Hub
- Understand Container Orchestration
- Learn about Kubernetes Core Concept
- Creating Pods and Deployments
- Deploy different Kubernetes Services
- Utilize Volumes to store Persistent Data
- Create Persistent Volume Claims to attach volumes to Pods
- Understand Provisioning using Terraform
- Understand Terraform Architecture
- Deploy a Terraform Configuration File
- Use Basic Terraform Commands
- Manage Terraform Resources
- Perform Terraform State Commands
- Understand about cloud and its advantages
- Learn about Various cloud computing services
Why to choose Track Edu Solutions
- We provide world-class devops training in hyderabad.
- The training is conducted by subject matter experts who have rich industry experience in the field of DevOps.
- The training is designed for the professionals who are looking to make a career in the field of DevOps.
- It will provide you with an overview of various tools and technologies that are used in developing, deploying and maintaining applications and services.
- You will be introduced to various new concepts, practices and techniques that will help you become a successful DevOps engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps procedures.
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins.
- Get ahead of the curve in today’s competitive job market. Devops training in hyderabad provides you with the skills that are most sought after by top employers today.
- Train and get a life-changing opportunity.